Euromeeting RT 106 Nijmegen – 2018
This is a steal! The price is per person for the entire weekend with homestay included.
Not included: travel to and from Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Download now: Program extended version
Register is possible until may 31st
Fellow tablers! We cordially invite you to the Euromeeting 2018 in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
During the weekend of Friday the 29th of June to Sunday the 1st of July, you are all more than welcome to join us in the oldest city of The Netherlands. As a bonus, during this Euromeeting we are also celebrating the 50th anniversary of Round Table 106 Nijmegen. We would like to meet old friends again, and some old friends for the first time. Our Finnish friends have been very hospitable and amiable last year and we would like to maintain this tradition.
To host all our foreign friends and to make all the necessary reservations for restaurants and activities, you would help the organizing committee if the enrollments (or estimates) can be communicated as soon as possible.
The program is as follows:
Friday, June 29th:
- 12.00-13.30 Welcome and lunch
- 13.30-17.00 A tour in the oldest city of the Netherlands: Nijmegen
- 17.00-19.30 Installation homestay and drinks
- 19.30-23.00 Dinner
- 23.00-03.00 Explore the city
Saturday, June 30th:
- 09.30-10.30 Breakfast at homestay
- 10.30-12.30 Euromeeting
- 12.30-17.00 Water activity at “The Delta Works of Nijmegen”
- 17.30-19.30 Getting dressed / drinks
- 19.30-02.00 Gala dinner & 50 years anniversary party at De Waagh
Sunday, July 1st:
- 10.00-11.00 Breakfast
- 11.00-12.00 Visit National Liberation Museum
- 12.00 “Say Goodbye…”
We hope to meet, see and entertain all of you!
Please register at May 31st at the latest!